1. More staff than ever intend to change job (58.3%) within twelve months.
2. Clients expect more work for less money to make up for budget cuts.
3. Agencies are expected to do more work for free to win pitches and the pitch process is taking longer.
4. Clients want ‘safer’ work.
5. Agencies are employing fewer permanent staff, more freelancers and more interns.
6. The perceived delivery gap has continued to widen across all agency attributes. (The delivery gap is the difference between the perceived importance compared to perception of how well an agency currently performs in relation to an agency attribute.)
7. Owners have a rosier view of agency performance than their employees.