1. Over half of respondents (55.7%) intend to change job within a year, compared to 38.4% last year.
2. Staff are more discriminating about what they expect from their agency than they were in 2009.
3. The perceived delivery gap (the difference between the perceived importance compared to perception of how well an agency currently performs in relation to an agency attribute) has widened over the last year.
4. Age has an impact on what is considered important and how performance is perceived in an agency.
5. Owners and executive team disagree that their agency ‘has good pay and benefits package’.